Meet The Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet The Machine

The place to talk about Georgia Tech football with current and alumni players

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.

Go down 
+12
phatman30318
Tech Head
nwgatech
33jacket
droopyGT
GTORLANDO
BeeBad
geebee2
IrishE
BUZZingFAN
4NCsAndCounting
bdobbins79
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RomanJacket45
Buzz
Buzz
RomanJacket45

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:53 pm

football is a game man, and games make kids of men.
In all seriousness, I don't care about any feuding. The past is gone, the fact of the matter IS we have CPJ and his system, Im gonna cheer and hope it works. If it doesn't it doesn't and nothing I say now will affect that.
Back to top Go down
blackprix
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 pm

GEETEELEE wrote:
Quote :
I did find out something through all of this, fans like you and others draw the line in the sand and make divisive a fanbase that needs everyone they can get! It's because we disagree that fans like you DECIDE someone else should not be a fan ... that'S pure bullshit.

I'll tell you what's bullshit: It's a fairweather fan like you that pulls against GT in games and quits attending games for five years and then turns around and says that I am the divisive one.

I didn't make the decision you're not a fan: you did. I was there for Bud, Bill, Pepper, Bill, Bobby, Bill, George, Chan, and I'll be there for Paul. What about you? Oh, that's right, you'll be there as long as things are going the way you like.

You Focers always spinned shit .. I never said I wasn't a fan, I said I wasn't a fan of Chan Gailey.

You are right, I won't be there if Tech decides to stick with a loser. I'll fight for something better but I wont spend my hard earned money on shit like that anymore. I'll stay home.

Fans of a program DON'T HAVE TO ATTEND GAMES. But fans that do, have every right (in this democracy) to do as the please. And you labeling them means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... JUST LIKE IT MEANT NOTHING BEFORE.

You're the guy that wanted Chan here for 6 years ... seems to me you and those who supported him hurt the program more! :x

ONLY towards the end when the writing was on the wall for Chan did some of you start talking differently! This shoe fits you WELL!

Big deal, you went to the games and YOU STILL DEFENDED A LOSER, that makes you a GOOD FAN .... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tech Head
Buzz
Buzz
Tech Head

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 pm

blackprix wrote:
GEETEELEE wrote:
Quote :
I did find out something through all of this, fans like you and others draw the line in the sand and make divisive a fanbase that needs everyone they can get! It's because we disagree that fans like you DECIDE someone else should not be a fan ... that'S pure bullshit.

I'll tell you what's bullshit: It's a fairweather fan like you that pulls against GT in games and quits attending games for five years and then turns around and says that I am the divisive one.

I didn't make the decision you're not a fan: you did. I was there for Bud, Bill, Pepper, Bill, Bobby, Bill, George, Chan, and I'll be there for Paul. What about you? Oh, that's right, you'll be there as long as things are going the way you like.

You Focers always spinned shit .. I never said I wasn't a fan, I said I wasn't a fan of Chan Gailey.

You are right, I won't be there if Tech decides to stick with a loser. I'll fight for something better but I wont spend my hard earned money on shit like that anymore. I'll stay home.

Fans of a program DON'T HAVE TO ATTEND GAMES. But fans that do, have every right (in this democracy) to do as the please. And you labeling them means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... JUST LIKE IT MEANT NOTHING BEFORE.

You're the guy that wanted Chan here for 6 years ... seems to me you and those who supported him hurt the program more! :x

ONLY towards the end when the writing was on the wall for Chan did some of you start talking differently! This shoe fits you WELL!

Big deal, you went to the games and YOU STILL DEFENDED A LOSER, that makes you a GOOD FAN .... lol! lol!

To me this is simply different view of what a good fan is. Big deal you guys disagree so what. I without a doubt disagree with this perspective of BP but he supports it and I will allow him to have it. I think the analogy for BP is cancer. BP wants what is best for th whole body (GT), so he believes in cutting off certain body parts (no finicial support, don't attend games, cheer for losses so that Gailey will be fired quicker) so the cancer does not spread to the whole body.

I disagree with him and would never do this, but he is entitled to his view, and his choices as a fan. I do believe he loves GT, or why would he spend so much time talking about GT. Also who cares if Geeteelee was wrong about Gailey, does that make him less of a man or fan no. Everybody wrong. Seek and learn each others differences and then make peace with them. We all Tech fans folks
Back to top Go down
geebee2
Buzz
Buzz

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Tech Head wrote:
blackprix wrote:
GEETEELEE wrote:
Quote :

To me this is simply different view of what a good fan is. Big deal you guys disagree so what. I without a doubt disagree with this perspective of BP but he supports it and I will allow him to have it. I think the analogy for BP is cancer. BP wants what is best for th whole body (GT), so he believes in cutting off certain body parts (no finicial support, don't attend games, cheer for losses so that Gailey will be fired quicker) so the cancer does not spread to the whole body.

I disagree with him and would never do this, but he is entitled to his view, and his choices as a fan. I do believe he loves GT, or why would he spend so much time talking about GT. Also who cares if Geeteelee was wrong about Gailey, does that make him less of a man or fan no. Everybody wrong. Seek and learn each others differences and then make peace with them. We all Tech fans folks

TH.. Very well said.. Time to move on and just be a Tech fan.
Back to top Go down
droopyGT
BabyBuzz
BabyBuzz
droopyGT

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:04 pm

This thread will now be locked. I let the arguing go on for a while and now I believe that everyone has had a chance to put their views on the table. If fonts want to argue with one another it should be taken to PMs and not a thread which has been hijacked.

As for the past and and "board wars", as far as this board is concerned, we will be doing THIS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.   bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

bbuzzoff is down - and I want to know who is tranferring.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4